GBB Childbirth Prep Intensive is a new way to prepare for birth and the first weeks of parenthood. This class is designed with respect to the busy schedules and financial constraints many parents face.
Childbirth Prep is concisely mapped out to give new parents the most important information and practice, without requiring multiple class visits or a full day of class. Your time and energy are valuable resources!
With a focus on evidence-based information and eclectic strategies for coping with labor experiences, this class gives students the real deal so they’re well-equipped for a variety of scenarios.
In this 6-hour class we will explore:
- End of pregnancy ultrasounds, testing, and exams
- Relevant anatomy and terms
- Birth venues (hospital, home, freestanding birth center, surprise locations)
- The roles of OBs, midwives, doulas, labor and delivery nurses, and support partners
- Coping supports for labor (including medication)
- Decision making and medical intervention
- The “golden hour” after birth
- Postpartum recovery
- Boundaries for the newly expanded family
- Newborn care
⇐Click here to place a deposit and hold your spot!
⇐Click here to place a deposit for a refresher!
(please see fine print here)
Class breaks for lunch, students are welcome to eat in the classroom for Q&A with the instructor. Please contact with any access needs.
In inquire about scheduling a private class, please contact: